Membership Program - Terms and Conditions
Application for Membership
- Application for Wood Polar Membership is free upon filling in the required information on the registration form or online sign-up. No membership fee and minimum spending are required for membership registration. Registration can be made via in-store and online shop.
- The Member will be awarded 2 bonus points for every HK$1 spent on Wood Polar' products only. No bonus points will be awarded for the purchase of consignment products and shipping fees. Bonus points will be awarded for purchases made at an Wood Polar store and online shop.
- Membership account and bonus points will be updated in 7-10 business days after filling the registration form and first purchase via in-store. Membership account and bonus points will be updated instantly after sign-up or first purchase via online shop.
- All canceled transactions and shopping refunds will result in the automatic deduction of bonus points obtained from them, including the extra bonus points earned from specific promotions.
- The bonus points cannot be exchanged for cash, other gifts or privileges.
- Each bonus point awarded is valid until 31st December of the year. Any expired bonus point shall be forfeited automatically and member shall not be entitled to any form of compensation.
- The bonus point records of Wood Polar shall prevail. Wood Polar will not accept any claim of missing Bonus Points after transaction.
- Welcome gift offer must be redeemed in person at an Wood Polar Store within 60 days after registration. We expressly reserve the right to change the welcome gift at any time without prior notice.
- All rewards can be redeemed at in-store or online shop. Rewards for redemption will be updated periodically without prior notice.
- Reward coupon/ discount offer can be used on full-priced Wood Polar’ products only at in-store or online shop. Valid for 30 days; any expired or invalid coupons/ discount offers will not be re-issued.
- Reward coupon cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion offers, discount and cash coupons.
- Birthday offer(s) must be redeemed in person at an Wood Polar Store within the birthday month. We expressly reserve the right to change the birthday offer at any time without prior notice.
- All reward photos are for reference only, and the actual products may vary. The rewards do not include any warranty, exchange, cash refund or change. Members are responsible for checking the quality of rewards at the time of redemption. No rewards will be re-issued and no bonus points refunded afterwards.
- All rewards are only available on a first-come, first-served basis and while stocks last. Wood Polar has the right to terminate the provision of particular rewards or provide similar rewards as an alternative without prior notice. Wood Polar does not guarantee any rewards will continue to be available during the promotional period.
- You have the possibility at any time to quit the Wood Polar Membership Club by contacting our Customer Service. Wood Polar also reserve the right to terminate the Wood Polar Membership Club at any time.
- Members’ information such as name, membership number, bonus points balance as appearing on a sales memo/receipt and online membership account is valid only if it complies with our own records.
- Wood Polar will periodically send activity notifications to provide members with information on latest activities (only valid for individuals who provide correct email address or mobile no.), including exclusive promotions and new products.
- Members are responsible for updating their personal information whenever there is a change.
- Wood Polar is not responsible for any case of undelivered email messages or notifications.
- Wood Polar is not responsible for any loss of Bonus Points due to technological or system problems.
- Wood Polar reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- Wood Polar reserves the right to final decision on all matters and disputes relating to this Membership Program.
- These Terms and Conditions are made in the English language. It may be also published in another language and if there is any inconsistency or discrepancy, the English version shall prevail.
If you have any questions regarding the Program, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org